Hi there! How’s it going? Good? Good. Rob from The V-pub has nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award, which is nice (that’s a Fast Show ref-oh never mind). Rob is honestly one of the nicest bloggers around; he’s a loyal reader of my blog, as well as being a funny, caring and all round good guy. His blog also shows that he has a variety of interests and talents and it’s a fun place to be. Check him out at the link above please!
So what are the rules? THERE ARE NO RULES! Lol, of course there are rules. There are always rules. Here they are:
Okay, I made the last one up. Worth a try.
So here are five facts about me:
1. I am currently a home tutor, because my contract in my previous school was up and I wanted to try something new. Everyday going to work, this clip plays through my mind:
2. Something exciting is happening in my personal life but I’m not allowed to tell anyone…yet. I can tell you that I’m not pregnant. Not even a little bit.
3. I’m obsessed with Shakespeare and Hamlet is the best thing written in the English language in my opinion. I also love To Kill a Mockingbird; I wanted Atticus Finch to be my dad.
4. My favourite sport is rugby. It’s an incredibly exciting game. I also love a sport called hurling. It’s a native Irish sport that has been described by foreigners as “hockey mixed with murder”. Seriously, it’s CRAZY.
5. I live in a very beautiful place that I will possibly have to leave soon but *pouty face* I DON’T WANNA!
Here are my lovely nominees:
Okay, I’ve broken the rules by nomimating too many bloggers, SUE ME! (Don’t really, I’m poor.) As usual, apologies if anyone feels left out (at least Santa loves you) and there is no pressure on anyone to accept the award, you can just bask in your collective awesomeness if you want 🙂
Have a great day everyone!