I am so touched when I receive awards. It’s getting to a point where I have lots of them stored up and haven’t really gotten around to properly accepting them and I feel so guilty. I have more to do, but I’ll start with this lovely one from the beautiful Lisa . Lisa is a fabulous blogger and a lovely person, and I can promise that you will love her blog as much as I do. She’s a kick ass person! Thanks Lisa🙂
This award was originated by Belinda at Idiotwriting and, as Lisa puts it “is intended for bloggers who spread light into others lives or are a positive influence.”
Isn’t that lovely? I’m all gooey here.
In accepting this award, I’m supposed to write a paragraph about how I’m spreading light or how I’m spreading positivity. This might be hard but I’ll give it a shot🙂
I suppose I’ve always looked to humour to alleviate any stress that I’ve experienced. I find that laughing or even smiling is an amazing way to de-stress.
When I set up this blog, it was my intention to bring a smile to my readers’ faces. I love when someone tells me that I’ve made them laugh or smile because to me, that’s the greatest compliment one can receive. Knowing that I can contribute even a glimmer of positivity to someone’s day feels amazing. I’m not the most intelligent or insightful person, but I don’t mind being the clown; if it makes other people happy, then I’m happy too🙂
So now I’m just going to copy the rules from Lisa’s blog:
1. You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them. You may not lump this award in with a batch of other awards.
2. You must individually name and re-award to a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 9999999 bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog OR a pingback (I’d suggest their about page)
3. You must link back to Belinda’s blog either to http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/i-love-charismatic-geeks/ OR http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about/ – make sure you check out her blog too! I haven’t read it before today and it’s now in my list of blogs I follow!🙂
4. You must write a short paragraph – Entitled either “How I’m Spreading Light” OR “How I’m A Positive Influence”
5. Display the “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog
And now for my nominees:
I’m going to break the rules slightly here. Or massively, but whatever. You see, I have so many amazing friends on here that I would be listing them for the next ten years (okay, hour or two but that’s still a long time) so I’m asking you, yes YOU, to just go ahead and accept the award. There are so many of you who make me laugh and smile on a daily basis. I’m afraid that if I make a list, I’ll be excluding some people (and there’s the fact that some people might possibly consider it more of a chore than anything, though I love these things). So don’t be shy, take it🙂 I said take it. TAAAKKKKE IT.
Okay, Janey out.