Man, people are just too kind to me. Pretty soon I’m going to actually have to stop stealing footballs off kids in my street and become a good person.
In the meantime, the brilliant Whitney over at Well, That Happened nominated me for a Liebster Award. If you like my blog, you will love Whitney’s blog, particularly her story about…well, just read the title If you whip out your penis
Anyway, I already did a Liebster Award post, and I’ve done a few awards post recently, so I’m going to refrain from nominating or asking questions this time. Not because I’m selfish and want all the glory for meeeee (did I say that out loud?!) but because I’ve done a few at this stage and I would be picking the same people over and over. I will very happily answer Whitney’s great questions though 🙂
1. If you were a dog, what breed would you be and why?
My West Highland White Terrier is pretty plucky and feisty, but also affectionate and loyal so him. Definitely him. Plus I could audition for Cesar dog food.
2. Pick your favorite Friends character, and “I don’t have a favorite Friends character” is NOT an answer
It has to be Chandler. He’s sarcastic, hilarious and wonderfully insecure.
3. If a guy were to send you a drink at the bar, what would you want it to be? Explain.
ANYTHING. Wait, does that sound desperate? I meant to say Champagne of course. *Whispers* But really, anything.
4. If you were a tree, what kind would you be and why?
An oak tree. Because I’d like to be able to have the option of becoming a table. There it is, the weirdest thing I have ever written.
5. What is your favorite thing to find – be it in a store, on the street, in the woods, etc
Would it sound terrible if I said money? Ok *rolls eyes* solitude. But really, money.
6. Do you have houseplants? Why? Why not?
No. I can barely look after myself.
7. What was the last major goal you met?
Um, I wanted pancakes for breakfast so I made them. Man, what am I doing with my life?!
8. Do you plan on making contributions to change the world? How?
Just by not running anyone down accidentally. That would be great.
I also want to say a big thanks to those who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Go team. Good hustle out there, etc, etc. 😀