Today at work I was all like “I’m gonna go home and write the BEST blog post ever. I’m gonna write the crap out of it!” I had copious amounts of coffee, a motivational chest bump with one of my colleagues (bad idea, ouch) and I came home. I sat down to write.
And then I procrastinated, which is never a good thing. Just ask Hamlet.
Here are the things I did instead of writing a blog post:
1. I plaited all my hair.
2. I unplaited all my hair and then gazed in awe at all the wavy goodness.
3. I took a no makeup selfie, because they are all the rage right now.
4. I played flappy bird and then shouted obscenities at my phone. Flappy motherf***er.
5. I juggled with cucumbers.
6. I had an imaginary argument with my annoying neighbour where my best comeback was “so does your mom”.
7. I waltzed with my cat.
8. I spit popcorn into my belly button like the classy b**ch I am.
9. I picked up my guitar and remembered that I can’t play.
10. I shouted “there’s no Santa Claus” at the kids who kicked a ball against my car.
And then I did this.
Did you have a productive day?