I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Minnie who is just a sweetheart. This is making me realise that I really should start taking this blog stuff seriously.
Anyway, I gather that I have to state seven facts about myself and then nominate thirteen fellow bloggers. Standard.
Here are seven absolutely mind-bending facts about me (warning: your life is about to change):
1. I don’t really look like either of my parents, which also prompted me to believe I was adopted. As did my siblings telling me I was adopted.
2. I hate raisins. I just loathe them, just GET THEM OUT OF MY FACE.
3. I used to be able to do the splits, but I tore ligaments in my knee so to impress people now, I juggle kiwis.
4. I’m not Chinese. Not even a little bit.
5. I once flashed a truck driver, who promptly crashed into a wall. My bad.
6. I cannot stop playing with my hair. It is really hard to teach Soviet foreign policy to teenagers while twirling my hair around my finger and be taken seriously. Maybe I need to
do a Sinéad O’ Connor and shave my head.
7. If you can make me laugh, I will be your best friend forever. Even if you don’t want me to be. Seriously, I will stalk you.
And now I’m going to nominate thirteen people who are under no obligation to accept or to partake in this, but I do want them to know that I think they are great:
9. The ‘S’ Word
11. Cats at the Bar
12. The Chatter Blog
There are lots more blogs that I enjoy reading, so I’m going to add a new page to my blog where I’m going to put some of my favourite blogs on it, (Samuel L. Jackson voice: ‘Say “blog” again!’) ya dig?