1. Maya Rudolph (a.k.a. Lillian from Bridesmaids) is the daughter of Minnie Riperton, a singer-songwriter who is best known for her 1975 hit “Lovin’ You”. All together now: “Lovin you, is easy cause you’re beautiful.. A doot’n doot’n doo doo…”
2. Speaking of Bridesmaids, the director, Paul Feig, played Mr. Pool, Sabrina Spellman’s Science teacher in Sabrina The Teenage Witch.
3. For all you English soap fans, Laila Morse, who played “Big Mo” in the BBC soap Eastenders is the half-sister of actor Gary Oldman.
4. Actor Nicholas Cage is the nephew of director Francis Ford Coppola and also Coppola’s sister, Talia Shire. I know many people know this, but I was pretty mind blown!
5. Tim Allen was once convicted of drug trafficking.
6. Before Bradley Cooper was famous, he asked Sean Penn a question on Inside the Actor’s Studio.
7. Tommy Lee Jones was college roommates with former US vice-president, Al Gore. I’m sure the parties were INSANE.
8. On the final night of shooting the film Titanic, someone spiked the clam chowder being served to the cast and crew with the hallucinogenic drug PCP (angel dust). Bill Paxton was affected, but James Cameron forced himself to get sick before the drug took effect.
9. Famous lines that were actually ad-libbed:
You talkin’ to me? Robert de Niro, Taxi Driver (1976)
Here’s Johnny! Jack Nicholson, The Shining (1980)
I’m walkin’ here! Dustin Hoffman, Midnight Cowboy (1969)
Funny how? Joe Pesci Goodfellas (1990)
10. Meryl Streep provided the voice of Jessica Lovejoy in The Simpsons.
Most of this trivia either came from IMDB or Wikipedia unless otherwise stated. Do you know any interesting celebrity/movie trivia? Please share!