1. When someone asks us if we have a pen, we pat ourselves down to check, even though we know we don’t have one.
2. When we are gesturing and mouthing to someone who can’t hear us, we talk aloud anyway.
3. We have conversations with our pets, even though they have no idea what we’re saying.
4. When we don’t know the lyrics to songs, we replace them with our own non-sensical gibberish.
5. We criticise reality TV, but we watch it anyway.
6. When we become frustrated with our inanimate objects, we shout at them.
7. We remain friends with people who annoy us on Facebook despite constantly complaining about their status updates.
8. We get into heated arguments with complete strangers on the Internet over seemingly trivial matters but will defend our opinion to the death.
9. We keep paying to see Michael Bay films.
10. When we’re drunk, dancing becomes a matter of great importance.