Well this just makes me want to join the kids out on my street in a game of jump-rope but since that would be creepy, a simple thank you to Minnie over at Finding Myself will have to do. I always feel so honoured to receive awards, so thank you Minnie, you rule all🙂
Here are the rules, which as usual I will break:
– the bloggers that have been nominated must link back to the person that nominated them
– nominees must answer the eleven questions given to them by the person who nominated them
– those nominated must choose eleven of their fave bloggers that have less than 200 followers to answer their own set of questions
– when you are nominated you cannot nominate the person that nominated you
– after nominating your faves you need to drop them a comment telling them that you nominated them.
Note: I found that finding nominees with less than 200 followers almost impossible so a) I just picked 10 and b) I’m not even sure if they all have less than 200 followers… Don’t be mad, I
gave up and ate ice cream tried really hard.
3. Thai Village
4. Becca Joyce
My answers to Minnie’s questions:
1. What have you achieved with blogging?
I would like to believe that I have achieved world domination, but I don’t even dominate my home (my cat does).
I have met some amazing people and I think that’s been my favourite aspect of this so far.
2. When was the last time you did something good for someone?
pushed helped an old lady down a flight of stairs to cross the road.
Ok, I’m lying. I stayed back after school to help a student struggling with a subject.
3. Your biggest dream.
To be president of Tahiti. Weirdly specific I know…is Tahiti even a republic?
4. Are you a cat or a dog person?
5. What is your most special talent?
6. What is the meanest thing you’ve told to someone?
I’ve been pretty mean to my dad in the past and I hate that. Sorry dad.
7. Do you believe in fate?
No. I’m far too scientific and practical for my own good.
8. Three things you love about yourself.
I have a good sense of humour.
I can speak Mandarin Chinese.
I sometimes lie to people about speaking Mandarin Chinese.
9. One thing you dislike about yourself.
I’m not assertive enough. That’s it, walk all over me.
10. Which is harder to you: to think about the things you love about youself or the ones you hate?
The ones I love; I’m very self-critical.
11. Hablas español?
Thanks, I like to keep it long in the winter.
My questions for my nominees:
1. If you could live underwater instead of on land, would you?
2. Are you a tea or a coffee person?
3. What would you like to achieve most of all this year?
4. Would you choose comfort over style?
5. What made you decide to blog?
6. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?
7. If you had a parrot, what is the first word you would teach it?
8. What would you like people to remember you for?
9. What are you afraid of?
10. Do you have a pet?
11. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be?
Thanks for reading and go check out the blogs, including Minnie’s